If you notice a larger than normal evaporation (more than 1/4 inch per day) decrease in pool water level, you have good reason to suspect a pool leak.
- Common places for leaks in swimming pool shells include the skimmer, main drains, light niches, return fittings and tile line.
- Plumbing leaks are less common and harder to find since the pipes are underground;
- We’ll pressure tests all lines and utilize underground listening devices as well as other appropriate methods to find any leak anywhere.
- Minor repairs are included: (Ex: Patch skimmer, main drains, lights niches and return fittings). Patches are temporary.
- Major repairs (Ex: Cut around fittings, cracks, pressure grout skimmer, main drain, broken line) an estimate will be provided separately.